Thursday, September 16, 2010

take me to the taco bus

Yesterday, Houston came home from school SOOOO excited about this Honduran taco truck he saw driving on the freeway. He was especially excited because "it wasn't even just a truck, it was a taco BUS!" I said "cool honey" and thought nothing else of it. Well little did I know, Houston proceeded to google the Honduran taco truck, find the general location and call me this morning to see if I had time to go with him for lunch. I said of course being the loving, supportive wife that I am, although my tummy wishes I had just passed on it. :)

The taco truck in its full glory, made from an old bluebird school bus


the hubs... SO excited!



Me, standing in the heat...I may make fun of him a lot for how excited he gets about things I just might not understand, but it was fun to go out to the taco bus and make his day! love my hubs.


grubbin on his baleadas.

2 comments:

Ben N Nessa said...

hahahaha....love the pictures and the excitement! I guess it doesn't take much to please Houston...kind of like Ben...kind of like all men ;) Hahaha!

HolliJo said...

Oh my gosh. Kevin would be in heaven. That is amazing. Next time we come visit, we definitely have to track it down for them :).