sorry for being MIA of late. I lost my camera charger and haven't seen it since we went to Corpus Christi so I haven't taken many pictures lately, and a blog post just isn't the same to me without pictures. BUT my mom found the charger!! So hopefully we'll be back in business. If, we do something fun any time soon, but Houston started school again this week so we're back to the same old same old.
For now, I have some cute stories from my kiddos at work to keep us entertained.
Me: What did you do today?
B: Ate lunch at dad's work. We played baseball.
Me: Cool! What does dad do?
B: Makes the money....to buy me toys.
Me: Is mommy a girl?
J: No, mommy is old.
We turned on my computer in the office to play a speech game on the computer. As a true football fan the picture on my desktop is a BYU football team pic. So after seeing the background...
J: Are those your boyfriends?
Me: What's my name?
E: Elissa.
Me: No, that's your name. What's MY name?
E: umm...Elissa?
Me: It's Ms. Cristina!
E: oh. Sorry!
3 comments:
Haha I love kids!
Haha these are hilarious! Hope you guys are doing good!
The boyfriend comment definitely wins.
Post a Comment