what can I say? I love my job! It's challenging at times and it's not always a joy when I get scratched or spit on (which has happened on occasion), but I love my kiddos, even the toughest ones. They always give me good stories and I love that, most of the time, going to work doesn't feel like work. Here are some cute ones from my kids over the last few weeks...
Me: Where does wood come from?
Z: the hardware store.
Me: Why do you wear a bathing suit?
B: So you won't poop in the swimming pool.
Me: Why do you brush your hair?
B: So it won't be big and fluffy.
C: Grandma and I walked to speech today. There was a dead oppossum head on the sidewalk.
Me: Ooh, that's gross!
C: Is the oppossum ok? (starting to get teary eyed at this point)
Me: He's ok, the oppossum is in heaven now.
C: No he's not! He's on the sidewalk!!
C: Ms. Cristina do you want to come play at my house?
Me: I would love to come play at your house!
C: We can watch a movie. And eat popcorn!
Me: That sounds so fun. I love popcorn!
C: Ok. I'll tell my mommy to call your mommy.
3 comments:
So cute!! I love that last one!
haha- the last one is my favorite too!!! I also loved the poop in pool, so true!
I love these stories! You have some good ones- I always laugh so hard when I read them! I should right some of my own down... I always forget them. Kids say the funniest things!
Post a Comment