I love shopping. I also love not spending money. I've become a window shopaholic. About 85% of the time I am fully complacent with window shopping. Houston thinks it's crazy that I'm perfectly content to go to the mall, try on clothes even, and not buy anything. This isn't ALL the time, obviously as the girly girl I am I LOVE actually buying the clothes. But, window shopping doesn't hurt. I've even transferred the window shopping to ONLINE window shopping! hehe. Feel free to peruse my computer, venture to my favorite stores websites, and you will find virtual shopping carts full of clothes :) I'm ridiculous; I know. But, I think it's fun, so I thought I would share some of my recent favorites.
How cute are these??
1. Perfect Form Dress from Down East Basics2. Graceful Drifts Top
3. Cinnamon & Cloves Cardigan
4. Formal Flower Dress
5. Barberry Top
6. Timeless Trench
7. Frosted Flower Cardigan
8. Erica from Layers Clothing
9. Ruffle Trim Cardigan from Twelve by Twelve by Forever21
1-7 are all from Down East. Can you tell I miss having a Down East store around? I never really bought a ton of stuff from them in the past but I can't resist those ruffles on everything!!
4 comments:
I love the cardigan in the #7 picture. So very cute.
LOL! You and I are two peas in a pod! I love "window shopping"....online and in the mall. All of these are super cute...especially the dresses!
Hi Cristina! I can totally relate to missing Down East Basics... I actually fell in love with their maternity tops! Super stretchy and comfy. The countdown until our husbands are working and actually making money is totally on! Glad to see you two are doing well!
These are AWESOME! Good finds :). I don't window shop online much, but I might do more now!
Post a Comment