Monday, November 30, 2009

whoa. stop the presses. stina blogged a TON today.

I know it's not as fun when I post everything at one time, but I had time to blog today and I had a ton to blog about so feel free to peruse the multiple posts from today. you can take your pick - thanksgiving, bridal showers, and movies movies movies.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! I am so grateful for a my wonderful family and Houston's wonderful family. I'm so grateful that we are all so close and love spending time with each other. I'm so grateful for a wonderful, loving husband who has always been such a hard worker. Life doesn't get much better than that!

5 comments:

Ben N Nessa said...

LOVED reading all of these blog posts!!!! We totally missed having some Stina's home cookin and longed for those yams....old marshies or not! We went and saw New Moon and also loved it. I'm tempted to go catch a mid-day repeat with me and Chloe :) We miss you guys...

Courtney N said...

Its always good to catch up! I love reading all your post!

Tyson and Shelise said...

Wow what a post! Looks like you guys had a good Thankgiving holiday. I love how he was so impressed with the gas pumps...so easy to please!

Julie said...

I don't know where to comment! Loved New moon- and thanks again!Your thanksgiving looked delish and I loved blindside too! I just remembered you calling me tonight because you were bored out of your mind...looks like you kept busy! see you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is soooo cute girl! I loved New Moon...I was always a Edward fan in the book, but after the movie, I think I'm a Jacob fan!!!