Supplies:
clipboard
2-4 sheets of scrapbook paper
ribbon
Mod-Podge
sponge brush
corner rounder cutter thingy - opt. (like my technical terms?)
clipboard
2-4 sheets of scrapbook paper
ribbon
Mod-Podge
sponge brush
corner rounder cutter thingy - opt. (like my technical terms?)
Sorry, I don't have any pictures of the process, I was preoccupied watching Vampire Diaries while crafting. (side note: anybody else watch Vampire Diaries? I am LOVING it! Houston makes fun of me and tells me I like all things "teeny bopper." Whatever. You closet Vampire Diaries watchers, I need someone to discuss it with.)
Anyway...first cut the scrapbook paper to fit the size of the clipboard. Cover clipboard in a thin layer of mod-podge. Stick scrapbook paper to clipboard via mod-podge. Let it dry. Then spread a thin layer of mod-podge on top of the scrapbook paper. Do the same to the back of the clipboard. Tie ribbon to the clip at the top of the clipboard. Decorate how you like. See? Easy! I like easy!
The final product:
Anyway...first cut the scrapbook paper to fit the size of the clipboard. Cover clipboard in a thin layer of mod-podge. Stick scrapbook paper to clipboard via mod-podge. Let it dry. Then spread a thin layer of mod-podge on top of the scrapbook paper. Do the same to the back of the clipboard. Tie ribbon to the clip at the top of the clipboard. Decorate how you like. See? Easy! I like easy!
The final product:
Front
4 comments:
So adorable! I love it!
I love this. What a cute idea.
Holy Adorable! :) I want a clipboard....not sure,for what....but I'd love it! LOL.
Very cute. I saw similar clipboards at a craft fair/flea market recently selling for $25 each! So, way to make your own.
Post a Comment