Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Anniversary

May 4, 2009 was our 2nd wedding anniversary. I know I'm a little behind blogging about it but it took a while to get situated here in texas and now I'm trying to catch up on everything that has happened! Our anniversary was Houston's first day back at work, so he came home a little early and surprised me with a bouquet of flowers. They were so pretty. Houston is funny when it comes to flowers; he really gets excited when he buys them for me and he always wants to be the one to "make" the bouquet. I don't know how but almost every time he convinces the florist to let him in the cooler and pick out what he wants! And, I don't even know what they're called but he always picks those purple ones because he knows I like them.

For dinner we headed over to Churrascos. Delicious. Thats all I can say. We ordered so much food and it was all SO good. That is one thing about Texas, the food is so much better. It's true.




I guess for dessert we could have stayed at Churrascos because their tres leches is to die for. But on the way there (Churrascos is in one of my favorite parts of town and I haven't been here in a while!) we passed by Amy's Ice Cream and I got really excited so Houston said we could go there for dessert instead.


Amy's is just fun! People can write on the brick walls, they have a photo booth, and their ice cream is just really good! Houston got Mexican Vanilla and I wanted his more than mine, but he didn't want to share and mine was still really good so whatev! It was a great way to end the night.

Happy Anniversary to my hubby! I still love him to pieces and I'm so blessed to have such a sweet, hard-working man in my life forever.

5 comments:

Folks Photography said...

cute, cute cute cute cute cute!!!! happy 2nd! isn't it the best feeling?!?!?! congrats to you two! i miss you so so so much!

Julie said...

I love it! The pics are cute and I want to go to that ice cream shop now! Congrats on 2 years- we are so happy you guys moved here!

Ben N Nessa said...

Happy late Anniversary! All of your pictures are adorable!

Nate & Emily said...

Happy Anniversary! And I'll have to agree with you... I'm sure the food in Texas is much much better! Props to Houston for flowers!!

HolliJo said...

Yay! Happy way late anniversary. I'm glad you guys got to celebrate. And I'm glad we got to see you this week! Sad it was so short!