
Every Valentine's Day when I was growing up my mom would make us these heart-shaped butter cookies (not the same as sugar cookies!) and they were always soo good. In elementary school she would make them for our class parties and for all our friends. Then when I was in high school we would make them together and I would give them to my friends at school. It was always just a fun little tradition. So, ever since I moved away she still sends me some cookies in the mail every year and I get really excited. This year she sent us a few really cute valentine's dish towels too! Extra surprise! I know it's not a big deal but it's one of my favorite things to look forward to every year and I just love my mommy. She's my favorite :)
Lil Miss Kaylee enjoyed my mom's cookies too!
No comments:
Post a Comment