
I know Christmas was quite a while ago, but I totally forgot I had these pictures on my camera! After we went down to Texas for Christmas, we came back up here and had a little mini Christmas all over again. We originally weren't going to go to Houston so I had already done my shopping so all of Houston's gifts were here and wrapped. Also, Houston's mom didn't think we would be in Texas for Christmas either, and had brought all of our gifts with her on a little trip up here in the beginning of December. It didn't make much sense for us to pack up the gifts to open them down there and then have to pack them up again to bring them back with us, so we just had two Christmases of sorts.

Here is Houston with his wireless keyboard and mouse. He was so excited about getting these! He has always had this idea of wanting to have his computer hooked up to the tv and after this christmas he finally has everything needed to fulfill his dreams! haha! So, now his laptop has a little spot in our entertainment center where he hooks it up to the tv, and sits on the couch with his keyboard/mouse; he can watch movies, listen to music, play games, etc. all in HD on his big tv screen. Boys and their toys. I get so ticked because I swear it takes so many buttons/things turned on just to watch tv but at least he's happy!

It was a very crafty Christmas for me. Among other things, I got a sewing machine and cake decorating stuff. I was very excited. Now that Houston bought me a sewing machine he expects me to actually be good at sewing! ha! I can do a few things, but I'm not that good. I always wanted to take a home ec class in high school, but my mom basically said that was dumb and that I could ask her anything I needed to know. But, of course I never asked. In college, I always wanted to take a sewing class, and well here I am in my last semester and I never have! I finally just decided that at this rate the only way I'd ever be good at sewing was to just start practicing! So here I go!
2 comments:
yeeeeah matt bought me a sewing machine and expected me to be good too...buuuuuut we're still waiting on that miracle 2 years later :) But I have successfully messed a lot of stuff up.
Awww :) I love Christmas Part 2!
Post a Comment