After all the wedding festivities, I headed back down to Houston with my mom. Then came a ton of Christmas shopping. My brother and I could not figure out what in the world to get my grandparents for Christmas! After a whole day of searching and coming up empty handed...a light bulb flashed! Grandparents (at least mine) love cheesy stuff :) So we headed over to this pottery place and made grandma a plate/platter thing and grandpa a coffee mug. This is in the process...

On Christmas Eve Houston's flight came in which was exciting! Then we met up with the Harris crew to go sing Christmas songs at a nursing home nearby.

All the boys dressed up in the Christmas gear.

Ugly picture of me, but with just the cutest little Santa I've ever seen!

On Christmas Eve we went to church with my fam and came home and opened our Christmas Eve presents from Houston's parents. The traditional Christmas pj's!

getting ready to open presents christmas morning


The finished product! Grandma loved her gift, she even cried!

Me and the hubs on Christmas morning! It always bugs me when people get dressed on Christmas morning, you're supposed to be in your pj's peeps!

My parents surprised us, my sister and scott, and my brother by getting us all a Wii! Houston was like a little kid, so excited about his new toy!

We even got Grandma and Grandpa in on the Wii fun!

Grandma doing her victory dance! she was pretty good at bowling!!
It was a really busy vacation and unlike my usual self, I didn't take nearly enough pictures. I came home and realized I have zero pictures of my sister, scott, julie, janet, and the list could go on! I'm kind of sad about that, but we had a fantastic time! I wasn't ready to leave!
4 comments:
Awesome!!! If we don't see Houston for a few weeks we'll know why- the Wii!
hahaha LOVE this post too! you make me jealous that we didn't do all of this awesome stuff. LOVE the grandparent gifts. Great idea. And the grandma victory dance tops it all off for me. That's the bes.t
oh how fun! I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas and got to spend it in Houston!! And don't worry about New Years, we will get together soon!
Thats the best part of Christmas is opening your presents in your pjs!!
Post a Comment