Thursday, January 1, 2009

Kelley and Jonathan's Wedding Weekend #3

The Big Day!

The night before the wedding all the bridesmaids spent the night at Kelley's house. Her last girly slumber party of sorts before she was married! The next morning we all got ready to head over to this cute little restaurant called Bonnie Ruth's for the bridesmaids luncheon.

Kristen, Nicole, Kelley, Me, and Stacy at the Bridesmaids Luncheon

Me and my Mom!

After the luncheon we headed right next door to this fancy salon (Green Peridot) to get our hair done. Let me tell you, it was quite the experience! My lady, Brittany, was really sweet. The lady who did Kristen's hair did a horrible job!! Poor Kristen was too sweet to say anything but I could tell she hated it and I knew she would just go home a cry afterward so I went up to the front desk and nicely asked if there was anything they could do for her. What are friends for right? So my nice lady Brittany re did the whole thing! Disaster averted! After the whole hair ordeal we headed over to the wedding site to start getting ready.

Kelley and Nicole enjoying a few snacks

Our bridesmaids bouquets ready to go

getting Kelley all fixed up!

All the bridesmaids and some of the house party

Mr. and Mrs. Anderson :)

My mom took this not so great picture, but I thought I'd put it up here anyway just so you could see the final performance after all our hard practicing! Kristen was the Maid of Honor so she went up on the dance floor to give her toast and at the end of the toast she said something like "To Kelley and Jonathan, may love always keep you together" and thats when the DJ cued the music! Kelley was so excited she jumped right up there and sang along!

I just had to add these two pictures! The first one is from my wedding and the second is from Kelley's. I guess it will be a tradition from now on to take a wedding pic with the new honorary fab 5 members (a.k.a. the boys)

No comments: