As I sit here putting off studying for my test tomorrow, I thought I'd blog a little about the fun stuff we did this weekend. Houston's old roommate Troy back came into town to interview with the University of Utah Medical School, so it was a good excuse for a bunch of us to get together. Troy graduated in April and moved to Boston to do medical research at Harvard. And soon Ryan will be leaving us too for his FBI training, so it's nice for all of us to get together while it will last! We got to sit and reminisce about all the crazy shenanigans that went on at the Riv.

All the roomies and their ladies:
Kevin and Holli, Me and Houston, Troy, and Ryan and Amy
Ryan and Amy just got engaged a few weeks ago so we are all really excited for them and wish them the best! Now we just need to find Troy a super hot, super smart, super spiritual, super not crazy girlfriend!

A pic of just the boys: Troy, Houston, and Kevin (Ryan left before I could get a pic)

The next day was Saturday and we had all the boys (and Troy's brothers) over for a little BBQ and some football. It became too much of a man fest for me after awhile so I retreated upstairs and watched some TV on my own. But all in all it was a lot of fun and I hope everyone had a good time!
1 comment:
Hi guys! How are you? Houston, I haven't seen you in probably 8 years but you look just the same!
Post a Comment