Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall is Here!

I'm so excited about fall! It's one of my favorite seasons! Actually I like most of the seasons, just not winter. Winter/snow/cold = misery for me, most of the time. But fall is just so much fun! So, to help everyone else get excited for the season I'll just share some of my favorite things!

Top 10 Things I Love About Fall (in no particular order)

1. Beautiful weather (and saving on A/C)
2. College football
3. Autumn colors and all the leaves changing on the trees
4. Decorating for all the holidays...it just makes your house feel more home-y
5. Cute clothes - I love getting to layer and wear cute jackets and little scarves but it's better than winter clothes because during winter I'm actually still freezing no matter what I wear!
6. The food! pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, pumpkin cookies, chocolate pecan pie, and all the other yummy Thanksgiving stuff
7. Making Houston hot chocolate and he can make me some hot apple cider.
8. Any excuse for a good party/get-together (birthday parties, halloween parties, holiday parties) it just feels like there are more parties during this time of year and it's always fun to have a reason to spend time with good friends
9. Celebrating my birthday!
10. and last but not least...getting ready for Christmas!

1 comment:

HolliJo said...

yay! i absolutely LOVE fall too!! it is probably my favorite. I would so be okay if it just went summer, fall, spring.... haha :)