Random side note: the Marriott Center was packed!! we got there an hour early and had to save seats for Ryan all the way up in the nose bleed section! well, there was a section of seats right in the middle of the Marriott Center that were being saved for Freedom Festival volunteers and 20 minutes before the event was going to start they were supposed to open up the area to everyone else, if there were still seats open. Well Houston was waiting and got us some really great seats (at least compared to what we had before) but there was NO room, no extra seats or anything! which is fine except I find it a little awkward when the random man sitting next to houston changes his 2 year old daughter's poopy diaper right on his lap in the middle of the event! now I know having whiny toddlers with no extra seat for them or room for them to run around is tough at an event such as this, but changing her diaper right there with us bumping elbows and with about an inch of space between us is a little, how shall I say...uncouth?
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Thanks Glenn Beck.
Random side note: the Marriott Center was packed!! we got there an hour early and had to save seats for Ryan all the way up in the nose bleed section! well, there was a section of seats right in the middle of the Marriott Center that were being saved for Freedom Festival volunteers and 20 minutes before the event was going to start they were supposed to open up the area to everyone else, if there were still seats open. Well Houston was waiting and got us some really great seats (at least compared to what we had before) but there was NO room, no extra seats or anything! which is fine except I find it a little awkward when the random man sitting next to houston changes his 2 year old daughter's poopy diaper right on his lap in the middle of the event! now I know having whiny toddlers with no extra seat for them or room for them to run around is tough at an event such as this, but changing her diaper right there with us bumping elbows and with about an inch of space between us is a little, how shall I say...uncouth?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I totally got choked up when they were playing the different military songs, haha. And when they were recognizing the people on stage, and it was a loud cheer for Glenn and he got choked up, and then I got choked up. I was a big baby that night! Mark took Cameron and held him down in a tunnel doorway because he kept crying during the applause. So yeah that guy could have and should have taken his son out to change his diaper. Rude and grose!
ha that is so sick. some people...
Post a Comment