Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Summer TV Junkie

Can I just say that I am so ready for some TV tonight, tomorrow, and thursday??
Tonight:
American Idol is on and I am super excited! I have never been into AI as much as I have been this season...it's all because of cute little David Archuleta. I definitely hope he wins! I haven't really voted all season long but you can bet your bottom I will be on my phone tonight!
Tomorrow:
American Idol results show of course!!Thursday:
SYTYCD (that is So you think you can dance, in english)
My sister got me hooked on this show two summers ago when I lived in California all by myself. My roommate worked nights and I worked during the day so I would come home to an empty house and fill my time watching Benjy win Season 2 of SYTYCD. Last summer I was kind of a slacker because I worked a lot of the time when it was on, but I have recommitted myself and I am so ready for the season to begin. If you haven't watched it before, do it - better late than never!
I don't know why I become a TV junkie during the summers. Maybe it is just bad habits from summers of my childhood, I don't really know, but this summer I am excited for certain shows to come on - kind of lame yet fun at the same time! Oh well...during school I rarely watch TV regularly so maybe I am just playing a little catch up :)

No comments: