Sunday, February 17, 2013

came and went

The month of January that is. I kind of went on blogging strike. More like I got blogging bored. But, I love journaling our family's happenings so here we go! I feel like January is always pretty chill especially after the busyness of the holidays. Not much exciting around these parts. Didn't even pull out my big camera a single time. So here is the month of January in iPhone pics...

Celebrated NYE at Bombay Pizza with the Chambers fam
the waitress brought out festivewear for the little one!



Spent a rainy Saturday at the library with Daddy

Started throwing some epic tantrums.
Hello terrible twos! Not a pleasure to meet you!

Took Harley to the doggy park a couple times. Quite the hit with the fur babe and the real babe.

Played with our crazy cousins, per the usual.

copied everything Mommy does

Had a "picpic," ate lunch and played with chalk

Daddy went to school with Elaina for Dads and Donuts Day!

Showed Coen the ropes at Stomping Grounds

Went to a Pull Ups Party at Cooper's house!

Went to the library again! This girl loves her some legos.

The end.

1 comment:

HolliJo said...

Ooh how I hate terrible twos. And I am way jealous it was nice and warm for a picnic. Looks awesome. We miss you guys!!!