Since Elaina was absolutely obsessed with Christmas lights this year, we took every opportunity we had to go see them! We pretty much saw every house in town and the next town over, and she continued to yell "MO YITES
peeez!" So, we drove out to the zoo for zoo lights this year. I'll be honest, we loved it just as much as she did. It is so much fun to experience the holidays with the excitement of a child. It was pretty chilly outside for Houston standards, but we had a great time. And, in true Harris family fashion we got popcorn, a must have for any occasion.
 |
| obligatory large sign picture |
 |
kids choir singing christmas carols. the babe loved it. |
 |
| santa sighting! |
 |
| love this laina lou! |
Since it was pretty cold out, most of the animals were inside but there was this huge window to look inside the giraffe house. This was by far Elaina's favorite! She and Houston stood in front of the window forever! I think her favorite part was when the giraffe peed everywhere...another lovely Harris family trait. Potty-humor lovers.
 |
| please excuse the wonky piggies |
 |
| reindeer!! |
That night we rushed out of the house as soon as H got home from work to make it to the zoo. Elaina had eaten dinner but the two of us hadn't, and we weren't about to turn down a good taco truck opportunity for din din! Love my taco truck loving hubs!
I love nights like these! I love doing things just the three of us. I also love being social and hanging out with friends, but there is just something special about doing something fun together as a little family. Pretty much obsessed with holiday memory making.
No comments:
Post a Comment