The Friday before Halloween Julie, Chelsea, and I loaded up all the kiddos and headed to the zoo. They had Zoo Boo going on where the kids could trick or treat a little bit and dress up while seeing the animals. I didn't want to put Elaina in her real costume but, I had some bumblebee wings I wore a couple years ago (that she has since made her own) so with a yellow shirt and black pants she became a little bumblebee for the day. We had so much fun! The kids loved seeing the animals. One of the best parts was feeding the giraffes, but I didn't get any pictures of that one on my camera.
 |
| the girls on the way to the zoo |
 |
| let's get this show on the road |
 |
| love my little bit |
 |
| the zoo all ready for halloween |
We stopped for a little picnic lunch before checking out the rest of the animals and heading to the petting zoo!
 |
| cheese stick! |
 |
| torturing, err, I mean petting the goats |
 |
| Elaina getting in on the action |
Such a fun little outing! All the kids were worn out by the end of the day, especially poor little Charles. He was out before we even got the car!
No comments:
Post a Comment