Friday, November 23, 2012

a jack-o-what?

The Monday before Halloween we had family night at Nana's to carve pumpkins.  I love that this is becoming a yearly tradition!  I've always been a lover of carving pumpkins.
eating chili on the patio

the girls were more interested in playing. whatevs. they're 1 and 2.  I'm just glad they have so much playing together.

H is so bad about just wanting to sit on the couch and watch TV.
He "happily" got his butt up to "make memories" with his daughter. ;)

He did get into the spirit of things after a little while!

Papi the pumpkin carving master


Kayla on the other hand, was totally into the pumpkin carving!
"pumpkin stinky!"


Elaina recruited someone else to push around

entertaining my kayla wayla

digging into dessert!
I love living by family.  I love that Elaina lives near her cousins.  I love that they have so much fun together and will grow up being so close.

No comments: