Wednesday, May 9, 2012

five long yurrs.

 welp. The hubs and I have now been married for five long yurrs.  We spent the day celebrating by eating breakfast!  Houston had to study for finals (like every year for the last 3 years), but he did try to make it special!  He made my favorite breakfast of french toast and even cut the toast into hearts and number 5s.  A little cheesy ;) but very thoughtful and I loved it all the same!
Elaina even got to enjoy anniversary breakfast!



I don't know how it became a tradition, but we always eat outside on the patio for our anniversary!  This year was no different!
laina and daddy watching the dog

yarf. me and my hubs bright and early!
H had a little break in finals after his test on our anniversary, so the next night he took me on a little date to Turquoise Grill and then we went to the movies.  I love this man!!  I love that no matter how long we are together, I still can't wait to spend time with him!  Happy anniversary Htown!  (and I'm definitely not forgetting about the anniversary trip you promised next year!)

No comments: