it's been two weeks since our little girl was born and she is sweet as can be. we love her to pieces and it's hard to remember life without her! It's amazing how many pictures you can take of someone sleeping!
at two weeks old she loves to be swaddled, loves to be held looking over your shoulder, not a big fan of the binky, and was sleeping 6 hours through the night since the second day home but last night decided she didn't like that idea anymore (we'll see how it goes tonight).
here she is one week old.
this girl can grub. we love her little chipmunk cheeks.
daddy lovin on his baby girl.
she loves her bath as long as the water is running.
here she is nappin the day away after her doctor's appointment today
she weighed 7 lbs 10 oz and was 20 3/4 in long
she was in the 25th percentile for weight and 75th for height. still tall and skinny; all that food she grubs on just goes straight to her cheekies!
5 comments:
So cute Stina!! She is a doll. I love all the little bows on her! Hope you guys are doing well! Miss you!!
I love the bath picture- she is just the cutest little girl!!
Ooooo my goodness! I'm in LOVE! She is sooo cute! I love all of those pictures and I want to eat her cheeks!
She is so cute.I want to meet her!!
I'm so excited to meet her in a couple weeks! She is adorable Stina.
Post a Comment