In this picture I was 24 weeks (on Christmas) and I meant to post it last week but I forgot! Oh well, it'll have to do for this week too, even though I swear my belly grew times 5 this week!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 25 weeks
Size of baby: Baby H is the weight of a rutabaga
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 5 pounds
Maternity Clothes: not yet
Gender: It's a girl! We're 98% sure her name will be Elaina Noelle Harris
Movement: This little girl moves a lot! Kicks me in the side, kicks me in the ribs, kicks me in the back so it feels like I have to fart but I don't! (sorry if that's TMI, I just think it's pretty entertaining!) If I sit for too long sometimes it gets hard to breathe since she's all up in my rib cage.
Sleep: I still sleep just fine.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach
Cravings: I still don't really have a lot of cravings. I guess one thing would be soda. I've never been a soda drinker, always liked water more. But, for some reason I really like the carbonation now that I'm pregnant.
Symptons: Man, I could write a novel in this section. Pregnancy does some seriously crazy things to your body! As of late I've had some serious constipation issues, I got heart burn once after eating fruit snacks at work, and sometimes when I get up my legs feel a little weak/like I just worked out really hard and they're a little wobbly; maybe it's a blood flow thing but it is definitely a weird feeling.
Best Moment this week: buying baby girl clothes for the first time.
Best Moment this week: buying baby girl clothes for the first time.
7 comments:
You are so cute and little :) I can't wait to see little Elaina! Miss you super much xoxox
Skinny Minnie! Don't even try to find a picture of me at 24 weeks to compare! Hahaha!
Isn't buying clothes the best? Our little Liam has so many cute new clothes that I can't wait to put him in. I find myself looking at them a lot when I'm bored.
And girl clothes are even cuter!
YES I've been waiting for this post! Oh my goodness you are SO tiny. :). Great picture!! And I love the name!!
Oh...the joys of pregnancy! You look way good, glad you are feeling good too. I love that name by the way, I think it fits you guys!
LOVE LOVE LOVE HER NAME! :) So excited to see her....you're getting close to the end. Love you guys!
you are tiny! I wish I looked like that at 25 weeks!
you are such a cute little prego girl! i love it!
Post a Comment