This last Tuesday H and I celebrated a happy 3 years of marriage. Just to reminisce I was looking through some of our wedding pictures. I loved our wedding. I love the pictures and wish I had more of them. I also wish that I could relive it all over again so I could remember it better. But the most important part is that I married the man of my dreams. I'm so grateful to have such a sweet, loving, supportive, hard-working husband. He loves me when I'm at my best and he loves me even more when I'm at my worst. He evens out my crazy and encourages me to have fun. I love him more than he even knows and I love that he's stuck with me forever.


Houston has had finals all week long and his last one is tomorrow. So, we didn't really do much for our anniversary this year. Houston actually stayed at the library all day long and got home around 1130. But he did try hard and woke up super early to make me my favorite breakfast - french toast. He had fruit salad, french toast, eggs, orange juice, and strawberry compote (from scratch). I think he likes making it because he thinks compote is a funny word! But, it was delicious. I'm so lucky to have a husband who can cook. He may make the kitchen messy but it definitely tastes delicious.

early morning breakfast on the patio before work. can you tell I just woke up? yikes.
Yesterday was my BF/SIL Julie's birthday! For her birthday a bunch of us girls went on a girl's trip to the outlets in San Marcos. Nick graciously got us all an awesome hotel room in Austin with two adjoining rooms, two bathrooms, 3 beds, pull out couch, and a mini kitchen. We had so much fun laughing and talking into the wee hours of the morning. It felt like I was back in high school all over again; it was nice to kind of have that care free feeling! We got to San Marcos on Friday around 1 p.m. and shopped like mad until around 8ish. All I can say is that I did some serious damage the Banana outlet but I really needed some nice tops for work and I got some great deals! After shopping for 7 hours (and only making it to about half of the stores) we headed to the hotel to get ready for dinner. We got all gussied up and headed out to...

Trudy's had some delicious, and spicy, mexican food. Even the guac had some kick. But it was so yum. I look forward to going with Houston some time soon. I will definitely be getting the stuffed/fried avocado.

me, kelly, and sarah enjoying our dinnner

Jess, Julie, and Chelsea

had to get a shot of all of us together!
Saturday we headed BACK to the outlets to finish up the other half.

Here is Julie in mourning. Julie's one goal was to find a nursery glider. She has been eying this white glider from pottery barn and was hoping the pottery barn outlet would have one. No such like, that was the first place we hit on friday and they were all out. While shopping on Saturday we walked into Restoration Hardware and right there front and center was a white glider!! But, it was a budget buster with a price looming near 1300! yikes. I think it's a blessing in disguise; just another excuse for us to go to the outlets again sometime soon!

This was the damage after a total of 12 hours of shopping. As you can see my pink suitcase is about to bust (so is Kelly's for that matter!) and all the black trash bags are full of our loot so they wouldn't fly away on the drive home. Pretty successful trip if you ask me!

Just taking a trip down memory lane! I can't believe this was five years ago!
Julie I hope you had an awesome time and an awesome birthday. I'm so glad we got to spend it together! Happy Birthday!
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary guys! Hopefully Houston's final went well and you guys can celebrate. And how fun about the girls weekend at the outlets. I'm way jealous! Wish I lived closer :/. Miss you guys. Have fun in UT!
happy anniversary!! im so sad we wont be in utah when yall are there :( have so much fun though!! and man that picture takes me back!! i miss all of yall so much. come to cali next for a girls trip!!!
Can't wait to see you and all of your cute new clothes in UT ;) Hahaha....And Happy Anniversary! We'll have to celebrate it while you're here ;)
haha aww i miss us from high school. that picture is so fun. :) well happy anniversary guys! im so excited to see you this week! it'll be nice to catch up on things!
Post a Comment