Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hoppy Easters.

We had a pretty hoppin Easter weekend - no pun intended :)

Houston serves as one of the advisers in Young Men at church and his BFF is the new Young Men's President so we had some of the guys over Friday night for a "Wii FiiESTA" complete with fajitas, rice, beans, s'mores, and Wii. We had a lot of fun having them over and it seemed like they had fun too - they stayed until almost midnight! I didn't get many pictures; I'll have to grab some more from Charlene. But here are a few of the Wii in action; the guys had a double elimination ping pong tournament and Charlene and I were coerced into playing along. I should really just say I was coerced - Charlene did a great job. I came in last. oh well.


gettin in the zone.

and a few action shots.


Saturday while the guys were out doing their thing Houston's mom had some of us girls over to "help" her decorate cupcakes. Well, Janet ended up leaving to run errands and we got stuck decorating MOST of the cupcakes :) But, it was fun and I was so proud of myself that I didn't eat any of them, not even on Sunday, until Janet had us take home some of the leftovers and now I've eaten three!
hey chels!

lookin good sarah!

some of the finished product.

ju and I workin hard.

And boy oh boy. Sunday - let the feast begin! We started at Houston's parents house for breakfast. (I didn't get any pictures of that) Made our way over to my parents house for a delicious lunch of lamb, asparagus, potatoes, greek salad, and half an italian cream cake for dessert. ;)

my mom - trying to be in a good mood after she found Harley's Easter gift

Happy Easter! Love, Harley
hahaha. my mom was a little peeved. She walked into the dining room to see Harley enjoying our delicious dessert! I thought it was pretty darn hilarious but I know if it had been me who stayed up until midnight baking the cake I would have been a little ticked too!


Sunday was like a progressive dinner but all day long. We then had dinner over at Houston's parents house where there was enough food to feed fifty people!
Austin tryin on some bunny ears.

We got stuck at the kids table :)


And that was our eventful weekend! Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter with family and friends.

1 comment:

HolliJo said...

Fun! We seriously miss you guys like crazy. You are more than welcome to come visit us out here anytime. Glad you had a good Easter. And the cupcakes look great!