Monday, November 30, 2009

here comes the bride

I just thought I'd post some pictures from my friend Mandy's bridal shower last week. It was a ton of fun and my one real job was to just take the pictures of the event. If you know me you know I always have my camera in hand so it wasn't exactly a hard task. But, Julie, Jess, and Kelly did an AMAZING job planning everything. The shower looked more like a wedding reception so, here are a few pictures in case anybody is looking for some ideas.shower favors - so cute!

walking up to the front door

the spread

cupcake toppers! got the idea from TomKat Studio

hot apple cider and water - I'm a sucker for apple cider and I might be a little biased but Houston makes the best!

such a cute idea! all the shower guests wrote advice for the bride on placed it in a tree/branch and then during the shower the bride read the advice out loud to everyone. Some of the advice was pretty entertaining!

Congrats Mandy!

No comments: