Monday, November 17, 2008

It's coming to an end


Sorry for not having posted much lately...I've been pretty swamped with school, tests, work, etc. so blogging got put to the side. Today on the other hand, I skipped class, haven't gone to work, and am blogging instead! Maybe I should try and find some balance instead... :)

But anyway, this post is dedicated to my Cougs. November 8th was the last home game of the season and my last home game in Lavell Edwards Stadium as a BYU student. We've had some great memories and some fun times with all our friends. I love BYU games, I love singing Rise and Shout every time we score, I love it when the ROTC does push ups for however many points we have, I love the George Q. Cannon, I love crazy Cosmo, I love the fun videos they play at the end of the 3rd quarter, I love the Costa Vida wave and getting coupons for free food, I love the Haka before the game starts, even though it's kinda weird I even love it when the band plays Popcorn Popping and When the Saints go Marchin In. It's been a fun 4 years of football and I know we'll back for another game some day.

Kevin, HolliJo, Houston, and Me

The Old Roomies: Kevin, Ryan, and Houston

Me and the Hubs

5 comments:

Ben N Nessa said...

Awww...I love the Cougs, too! Cute pictures!

Folks Photography said...

Awww I love them too! It makes me so sad we weren't able to get AllSports passes this year. But if you miss one more class young lady that's it! Until Emily came in late today, it was just me! You guys stink :)

Anonymous said...

We are BYU football fans too, even though I go to UVU! It's so fun to go to the games.

HolliJo said...

We agree! and I love your new background :)

Nate & Emily said...

Go Cougs! I cant believe we aren't going to be here next year!!
You were missed in class, it just isn't the same when your not there! :)