July 18, 2008
7 lbs. and 20 in. long
Well, our best neighbor friends, Tyson and Shelise, just had their baby on Friday and we are so excited for them!! They had a bunch of family in town for the weekend to see the new baby so we waited a few days before we went to go visit. Today was the first day we were able to meet baby Keithen and he was just too precious for words. It is so incredibly amazing to think about how this teeny tiny baby is a living, breathing human being and grows up to be a big person. Taking anatomy this semester makes me think of things on a whole different level too. This little body already does all these incredibly amazing things! We are so excited for this new little addition, he is just adorable and so little! Shelise said they had to go out and buy premie clothes for him because the newborn stuff was too big! The picture isn't super great, he was sleeping so well and then got mad at us for unwrapping his blanket so I could take a picture, but he still looks incredibly cute and I can't wait to be their free babysitter every once in awhile!
2 comments:
Oh he is so cute! You'll have to tell them congrats for us! I'm glad it all went well for her! And I'm sure she is as tiny as ever now!
Oh man that is for sure the cutest little boy I have ever seen he must have some good genes or something :)
Post a Comment