In no particular order:
- go to Amazon for dinner: one of my ALL TIME favorite restaurants, it is so good and then for dessert you can order s'mores and they bring a little fire bowl to your table!
- Buffalo Grill for breakfast: YUM!
- Shipley's donuts: only the best
-Sno-balls sno cones: a little red sno cone shack on 90, with the best, biggest sno cones and the best flavors for like only a dollar! they are only open during the summer so I missed them when I went in March
- Blue Bell ice cream!!! I love ice cream and no other brand of ice cream even comes close! this is the real deal, when it melts it actually is liquid milky ice cream instead of some nasty petrified goo! everytime I come I make a run to HEB (and yes I am excited to go to this freakin awesme grocery store too) and restock my parents freezer with all the best flavors of the almighty blue bell
- SHOPPING! the shopping around here just doesn't compare...can't wait for the galleria and shopping on westheimer and oh so much more
- get a good tan: so ready to lay out by the pool in the backyard and get a good tan going because I probably won't get many opportunities when I come back
- check out an Astro's game: if my dad gets tickets this would be fun, ever since Houston joined the fam my dad always takes him to some professional sports game as a "guy's night" and I don't get to go...dad I actually like sports stuff
- Houston Zoo: just because I haven't been in a long time and I like that part of town
- hang out with my family, especially my grandpa...he is turning 92 this year
- go visit my tia (my great aunt, who was always like a grandma), she turned 92 this year already and I just want to visit her before she leaves us. It has been a rough few months for her, she was in and out of the hospital with strokes and now she is living in a nursing home.
- day trip to Austin for Janine's wedding: I am so excited to visit Austin for a little bit, I LOVE this city
- visit Stacy for a little bit in College Station, since she is so super busy with school and work and putting together fish camp that she can't even get away. it's ok I can go to her.
- hang out with all my other wonderful girls (Nicole, Kristen, and Kelley)
It's quite the extensive list! Do you think I can fit it all in? I will be there for 11 days, so here is to trying!!
When I asked Houston if there was anything special he wanted to do he told me he wanted to go to Whataburger and Jack in the Box! haha! that's pretty typical, but I can't say I blame him, Whataburger does have awesome fast food burgers and gotta love that chocolate shake!

1 comment:
Oh my gosh- we are going down in June and I will definitely be checking your blog to see where we should eat! I really want a snow cone now! I can't wait to go down- I'm ready for some hot weather.
Post a Comment