Saturday, May 31, 2008

SUCCESS.

Just an update from earlier...I found a dress!! See...fate just needed a nudge and my blog post was just the ticket! Also, fate required me to be slightly less picky - the dress isn't a springy color but at least it's not black, and it's not exactly the style I was looking for but I tried it on and I really liked it which hadn't happened much in my shopping excursions lately! So, I'm sure I will post some pics of me and my studly husband at the wedding next weekend so don't fret. Sadly, my shopping success leaked into other areas - not only did I get a dress but a bathing suit too and some stuff for Houston. Spent a lot more than I planned but whatev I had fun! And it's all so cute :)

1 comment:

Emma and John said...

When I need a dress I like to see what Dress Barn in the mall has- I know it seems like an old lady store but I've found a couple cute ones there. You just have to go when the time is right!